- Duracion: 1 Day
Machu Picchu Full Day, The excursion to the archaeological site of Machu Picchu is a great experience that you should not miss when visiting Peru.
Our visit to Machu Picchu begins with the transfer from the hotel to the train station in Poroy by our representative; there will board the train to Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu Pueblo, where our guide will assist to take the bus to go to the entrance to the citadel.
Machu Picchu is one of the highest expressions of Inca architecture, considered Cultural and Natural Heritage. It is built in the middle of tropical mountain forest; the city seems to have been carved into the rock escarpments. Besides offering spectacular scenery, it shows a significant endemic biodiversity of flora and fauna. The complex was built around the fifteenth century by Inca Pachacutec “the founder and first emperor of Tahuantinsuyo.
We can enjoy the magnificent scenery of the trip depending on the season after guiding the citadel we will explore on our own.
Return to Aguas Calientes town, there you can enjoy lunch and know the small town, and for the afternoon we will take the train back to Cusco, where our representative will assist you to direct you to your hotel.
- Professional, English speaking guide.
- Collection from your hotel.
- Transport as described in itinerary. Trains to/from Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Entry fee to Machu Picchu (If you wish to climb Huayna Picchu its $15 extra, please advise at booking).
- English/Spanish speaking guide service for 2.5 hour guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- Breakfast on the first morning.
- Huayna Picchu Entry ($15 extra).
- Tips for the guide.
- You should bring: A light day pack to carry your things.
- Water bottle and water.
- Money for snacks, souvenirs and tips if you wish to tip.
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Rain protection (or plastic poncho).
- Original Passport.