- Duracion: 11 Days
- Ubicacion: Lima, Cusco,MachuPicchu, Puerto Maldonado
We have planned a tour called All Peru Tour 11D that includes the most important destinations in Peru so that you can enjoy a bit of each activity and historical center in the best way.
You need a life to know Peru, but we give you the best so you can get wonderful memories and unforgettable experiences.
Our time in Lima show us historical periods like pre-hispanic, colonial and such as Miraflores, Parque del Amor, Huaca Pucllana or Huallamarca, Olivar. In the way to the Historical Center, we will visit Plaza San Martín, Plaza Mayor, Catedral, Casa Aliaga, Santo Domingo and a walk for the colonial streets and nice balconies.
You’ll be picked up in the morning to fly to Cusco, center of the Inca Empire. There is an EricXpeditions representative will be waiting to take you to your hotel, after we will have a light lunch, and then we’re going to stop for a short guided tour in the Central Square, our amazing Plaza de Armas. At noon after a light lunch, we will begin our visit Cusco Cathedral and to the most impressive Inca temple Koricancha. These two places are waiting to show us the rich history they hold.
Meals included: (L)
Let start our adventure visiting the mammoth fortress of Sacsayhuaman noted for its megalithic stone terraces, throughout this day we will make a couple of stops to visit a Center of Alpacas and another stop to enjoy the best view of the Sacred Valley, then visit the archaeological site of Pisac, constituted by the Sun Temple, spacious terraces and waterways. The road to the ruins passes through fields of potatoes, quinoa, wheat and other crops. We will continue our Peru tour through the “Sacred Valley”, and enjoy of a delicious lunch to reach the historic village of Ollantaytambo, a mountain village, designed by the Incas and known as Inca fortress. You will spend the night at a hotel in Ollantaytambo.
Meals included: (L)
The Inca Trail, considered one of the most extraordinary and unmissable treks in Peru, covers a distance of 42 km or 26 miles. Since their official entry at km 82 in Piskaycucho, along the valleys and mountains the impressive Inca Trail shows us the natural majestic and cultural landscape.
- The first day we introduce this great adventure walking by a wavy path where we can appreciate the beautiful Archaeological Center of Patallacta, and camp in the beautiful town of Huayllabamba where we can learn more about andean culture alive.
- The second day the way we take for an upgrade to cross one of the most beautiful steps known as the Paso known as “Warmiwañusqa or Dead Woman’s Pass where we can see some peaks as Huayanay.
- Our fabulous third day we lead by some archaeological sites like Phuyupatamarka, Runkurakay. The lunch place will give us one of the best views across the Inca Trail allowing us to see the beautiful Nevado Salkantay and the Mountain of Machu Picchu. Then descend to a different ecosystem known as cloud forest that will welcome us with its beautiful orchids, this day we will camp close to the Archaeological Center of Wiñayhuayna.
- The fourth day we appreciate the last part of the Inca Trail that leads directly to the ancient Citadel of Machu Picchu.
This day we will take a short flight from the city of Cusco to Puerto Maldonado, it will take 40 minutes in arrive, we will meet with local guides to go toward the Lodge where we will enjoy the next few days. All Peru Tour continues when we take a bus that will take 45 minutes from Puerto Maldonado to the Community of Hell, upriver by motorized canoes arrive in the afternoon to our lodge, tonight we will have the first activity is the search for alligators.
We get up early because this day will give us an opportunity to observe wildlife up close, we drive to the lake, looking for birds and species of monkeys, hopefully we can see black caimans in the lake, back to the lodge our guides will teach you about the flora and insects of the Amazon. In the afternoon, we go to the tower is 40 meters high and gives us another view of the forest and to also observe the birds. At night we will go to take a walk and look for spiders, tarantulas and some other insects.
The last day of the Peru tour, we will take the boat back to Puerto Maldonado and catch a short flight to Lima.