- Duracion: 1 Day
- Ubicacion: Sacred Valley,Chinchero, Ollantaytambo
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is a beautiful place where you can appreciate the small villages that are located along the Urubamba River, with its famous villages such as Pisac where we can learn from barter, as well as its colonial kilns, its famous empanadas and its artisan market where one can negotiate for the purchase. Urubamba a precious province located almost in the middle of the valley, necessary place to have lunch and relax. Ollantaytambo, a small town is still inhabited since the Inca period, its alleys are unique as a time machine in the past and the power to imagine how the villagers lived 600 years ago, as well as small towns, each one unique and particular that will show us the variety of festivities and agricultural products.
This day we travel through the Sacred Valley, our first step is the traditional town of Pisaq, famous its colorful handicraft market, colonial ovens, a place where we can enjoy everyday life and style of Peruvian people and enjoy the surrounding landscape, before to head Ollantaytambo Archaeological site, we will have a buffet lunch in Urubamba. Ollanta is a living city with a beautiful temple and impressive set of Inca terraces built with large blocks of stone brought from the quarry Cachicata located across the valley. In the way to return to Cusco, our last visit is the colonial village of Chinchero, known and famous for weaving and textiles, with a beautiful colonial style temple with fresco builted on an Inca palace, as well as visiting its famous market.
- Professional, English speaking guide.
- Collection from and to your hotel.
- Private Transportion.
- Lunch at a Sacred Valley restaurant.
- Snacks and Water.
- Boleto Turístico (BTG) & Entry fees.
- A light day pack to carry your things.
- Your Boleto Turístico (Tourist ticket).
- Water bottle and water.
- Money for snacks, souvenirs and tips if you wish to tip.
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. Jumper (sweater).
- Rain protection (or plastic poncho).
- Sacred Valley has a warm weather but like Cusco region can experience a sunny day or/and rainy day.